Apparently I really like to write blogs to my loved ones on
their occasions. Here’s a post to my sweet, adventurous, delightful husband for
our second wedding anniversary.
Dear Hubby
The day I met you, my life has changed????? NO!!! Rather the
day I met you, I met my CRIME Partner, I met the person with whom I can fulfill
all my dreams, and you are the executor of all my plans!
All I feel and realize how easy it really is to go through
tough times and daily life with our best friend. No matter what the situations
are, what matters most is that we are dealing it together? Every single MOMENT
WE SPENT OUR BIKE RIDES, our random movie plans, plans at tea, long drives,
together is precious.
I know I don’t always show it, but I am thankful for the
time we have spent together.
We really have been through a lot, haven’t we?
We’ve had our highest of highs and lowest of lows.
Separate and together, we’ve been through some trying times.
Just like any other couple, we fight, we make up, we get over it, and
eventually, we laugh.
Before starting with this blog today I thought of poring
over old photos of us trying to relive the scene, I’ve relished those moments
we spent together, photos of our fun moments, times when everything seemed a
lot simpler, with less struggle and balance and things to worry about. But all
of the pictures, regardless of scenes behind made me felt so happy, because
it’s you and me.
I can remember the first moment that I saw your face. You
were looking at me as I am a different species and I was annoyed by your look,
yet you seem very familiar to my heart. I was in my own mess of love at that
time and didn’t believe in love much. Somehow you managed to steal my heart and
we began our life journey together four years back.
We thought we knew each other well when we were dating, and
we went into marriage with healthy hearts. We so knew about so many of the
marital and family issues we would likely face. Many unexpected challenges
along the way gonna come, but I had faith in you and your support and love which
gave me all strength to be ready to be tied into wedding knot.
But no matter how well I thought I knew you, being your wife
and living with you for two years have taught me many new things about you.
We’ve experienced a lot during these 2 years of marriage,
there have been tears and conversations, frustration & fights. But there
have been such happy, beautiful, perfect moments, too: times when we couldn’t
smile big enough, or laugh loud enough, or hug each other tight enough.
Since the moment we started our life journey, you have been my best friend and my life. We both have a weird, silly side to us that perfectly match. You like long Rides, food and capturing moments and so do I. I’ll always admire your sense of adventure. The way you want to experience every little thing that place has to offer. The curiosity you have for exploring places we visit, the way you want to find the best breakfast across town and hunt for hidden adventure place has, so connects me with you, because that is what I am inside.
Sometimes you behave father to me.
Sometimes you irritate me with your advice, but I always know that those are true and glad you are alongside me.
Sometimes you annoy the hell out of me.
You spend so much time on your mobile with headset on and you can’t hear what I am saying.
Sometimes you ask so many questions just to irritate me.
You don’t talk to me or don’t even look at me when you are angry, and you keep staying like that for hours or even for days.
For our rest of life I want you always to lift me up when I
am down, always encourage me and support me on working out my plans. I might go
fat or skinny, beautiful or ugly, I want you to admire me always. I want you to
always think about my happiness and comfort.
I love you more than yesterday and surely less than
tomorrow. On this wonderful day, I wish more years to be with you and grow old
together. Happy anniversary!!! (I know I am late in writing, but it takes time
to put your 4 years on paper along with 500\1000 Rs disturbance: P)
We don’t know what the next phase of our lives looks like, or when it will begin, but we do know one thing, and it’s that we will both be here for each other. Just like before.
Looking back at the last 2 years of our lives makes me smile
and stronger. We have good days, and I love those. We have bad days, and I
learn from those. We had tears, I want to wipe off bad memories with them.
You are my very best friend. You are my partner in crime,
and I will always have a fantastic life with you.
Thank you for being my husband, and here’s to another year
of you being you, me being me, and us being us.







No comments:
Post a Comment