Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!


Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me,

Happy birthday dear Anu, Happy birthday to me!!!


Wooohoooo it’s my bdy today…No doubt birthdays are special but when it starts with a special wish it becomes more special J.Hmm nothing could be better than that. So it’s time to look back guys and realize “Ahh I am one year older!!!” Except those of course who arrived on 29th Feb :D :D :D.I am so thankful to all my buddies. Special thanks to God to allow me to still count my birthday wishes.

“Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.”

Since morning 7 I am on call, taking wishes from my loved ones and the best line I hear after “Hppy bdy Moti” is “So how old r u now????” most irritating question L.That’s ok!! Never mind. Was very happy today and thought of starting my day with a different touch, but but but L.Came to office, celebrated with my colleagues. What next?? So this was my next step, Me Blogging. I thought blogging would be a better idea to express myself. It’s just not a blog for me, but a feel that I am talking to my inner self. As usual I am trying my best to make my day beautiful but cannot neglect the fact that this day can never be a good day for me and my loved ones L.But hey guys don’t worry just 13 more hours to go.

Best part of the day is my cutest DAD. Who never remembers my birthday. It’s always me who calls him and take wishes. So nothing different this time. I called him 11 in the morning and asked him to wish me :D. he wished me something like this, “Hello beta Happy bdy beta,Sorry datti kisi ne mujhe yaad hi nahi karwaya,Sry.Or kitna bada ho gaya??Or kya plans hain aaj ke?Kya gift chahiye?? Chalo bête main office mein hoon baad mein baat karta hoon :D :D”. That’s my DAD, I love him so much. . And icing on the cake, a cute wish from your best brother. He called me up at 12:30 am, “Sorry di I am late,I thought I will watch a movie so that I don’t miss to wish you at 12, but this movie was so damn interesting that I dint realize that I am already 30 mins late” :D.

I just hope all goes well today. Let’s see what’s new gonna happen!! God Bless me! Love u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment