
Woohooo!!! I got two big surprises today.I dint know we have two big writers in our family behind the wall.God I just cannot believe this my two awesome brothers are so talented.They just surprised me with there writing skils.I was surfing my FB account when I came across this post “Ron Is back!!!”.I just clicked on the post and it was a link to the blog.It was a shock for me,Ranjan has actually started his blog.I read his few post and damn I found them so intresting.Must say I m impressed.He is so gud at blogging.Gud work Bro keep it up…
And and and its not finished yet 2nd blast of the day was my brother Rishabh.He actually pinged me today asked me to go through a website showing some postcards sharing.he asked me to go through the FAQ’s.But poor me dint get a single word so I told him to help me with that.He shared his experience with me how he actually got this link.And the shock came thorugh a mail sent by “Rishabh Aggarwal”.God 2nd Shock of the day.He wrote a letter to a guy name Rakesh(An Author).I don’t know if I will be able to write it properly or not so let me post his lines so here it goes “1 FEB 2010 6.30PM
It was around 11.30 when I reached Head Post Office Sec 17 Chandigarh.I purchased the MCET form from counter 3 and turned back when I first saw The Jaliawala Bagh and Kabir postal tickets ,hanging on the wall, enlarged enough to be seen by everyone out there.I had been to post office many times but never noticed them . They were too attractive.My mom is very interested in collecting new tickets.So I inquired from the counter from where can I get them and got directed to the 2nd floor black symbol. There I difficultly read PHILATIC BUREAU.I didnt know the meaning of the locked office title.So I inquired in other one and waited for one mam to come, after confirming the Philatic bureau is the one I was finding.Mam came and finally the room opened and my eyes too, even more wider.
The room got the collection of tickets like the hidden treasure for philatelists.And that was the moment ,when I felt my love for the tickets.There were tickets ,pasted on boards, arranged theme wise like army,religion ,india,etc.Awsome collection, I must say.The one ticket which inspired me ,also, was THE HARMANDIR SAHIB AMRITSAR ticket hanging in the room . More like a plant ticket ,a bird ticket were also hanging which were great to watch. I never wanted to purchase more than two tickets that I found hanging on the wall at ground floor,but than I purchased every single ticket available there,I dont know why.May be it was my hidden passion for tickets, which made me do so.They all were awsome ,so I could not resist myself from buyin them.
I got my eyes on a book STAMP COLLECTION FOR BEGINNERS by RAKESH WALIA.I gave a look to every page and by the time I was back on the chair,a person had entered into the room and had started askin me of my philatelic behaviour.In end he mentioned the book I was reading was written by him.A complete shock!! I was too surprised to have the writter ,a pure philatelist,before me,sitting beside me on next chair.Next moment I realised may be this was my luck but than it was my destiny , which I realised after half an hour of talk with him.I was invited to the exibition,exchanged addresses,praised by him ,motivated to collect more,and what more, he became my friend by next 2 hrs.He was too frank to do shopping with me and buy a jacket on my recommendation. I loved his style and enthusiasm with which he was full of.I can say the day 1 FEB 2010 is an achievment for me.
Thats how a beginner philatelist met The achiever.”
So that was my 2nd surprise.Hmmm it was a day full of cute surprises… God bless them both :)
No comments:
Post a Comment