Tuesday, February 2, 2010

May be this is my right path !!!!!!!!!

Everybody is busy in writing something or other these days, so I thought Why not, I should also ring the bell. Preparing for my Exam these days. May be this exam is the main force making me more inquisitive about Indian History. Not just history but all the subjects I read in my school days. I don’t know why but these days I m feeling like doing my schooling again. I am really very keen to study my school books again. I don’t know if this keenness is for a short while or what, but I am feeling like starting it again from scratch. I discussed this with my sister but she says, don’t worry when I will have my kids studying I will again have a chance to relive my school. While sharing this thought with you guys another thought is taking shape in back of my mind. May be I m bit confused these days :(.I am looking for some options. I have this feeling these days that I am not utilizing my best. I think I am still not aware of my talent, need to explore myself more.

Sometimes I feel like starting everything from start, like doing some course and start my career again, then another thought comes to my mind that no I don’t want to get into any IT chamber again. I feel like joining some classes at one moment but on the other moment I think of doing some business.wufffff…I will die thinking all this. Seriously my brain will blast and I am very sure there will be a different idea printed on each piece of my brain :D…

I am not very sure if you all also get the same feeling. But this is what happening with me these days.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS MY DII WHO IS SO CONFUSED !!!
    I am sure of ur success n always remind myself of ur 26 interviews which u gave before getting through the 27th one .
    truly motivational,my sis is, n confusion ll not defer u of ur opportunities.

    ReplyDelete