Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What type of music you like????


This was asked to me today…I was chatting with one of my friend today when I was asked this funny question. I found it funny bcoz I always fall in dilemma whenever someone asks me this. I don’t know but I don’t have a choice in music, it just depends on my mood. If i am in a happy mood I love listening to zippy numbers, no actually I think romantic songs or slow or Sufi or ghazals or ammmmm…see I am again confused. God I don’t know which type of music I like. Few days back I was in love with a song “tera hone lga hoonnn”, but bcoz of my stupid habit (of listening to a song 40-50 times) now I am getting a bit bored with the song. Its “Ibne batoota” dis time. :D :D :D..

Whatever the scene is now I have a collection of songs “MEGA MIX FLAVOUR”.So I just answered my friend “What type of question is that??? U nerd :D Fun or enjoyment can never be categorized, it’s just you enjoy and live the moment”.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree Anu jiji.... Above all things, Music is the one u dont feel like categorizing....

    Thanks for this blog... I now feel I am normal... :P as I feel the same

    ReplyDelete